Qatar Full Time Ref No -10058
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems, printers, and applications.
- Upgrade operating system and application.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Help users through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Repairing and replacing parts as required.
- Setting up accounts and configuring outlook for new users.
- Run security scans regularly on end user devices.
- Maintain inventory technology items, printer toners and consumables.
- Follow and close assigned incidents on ticketing system.
- OSI and TCP/IP models, IP addressing, WINS, VPN, IPv4
- Experience based on systems and or LAN administration, Installation & Configuration
- Very good knowledge in IT Network & Security Systems (Network, Firewall, UPS)
- PC hardware troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Windows Server
- Professional in Microsoft services: domain, DNS, DHCP and Hyper-V
- SQL Server
- SYMC Backup, SEMP
- Manage Exchange
- Installation & troubleshooting of Win10, Win11 Operating system
- Installation, configuration & troubleshooting of personal and network printers and other peripherals
- Apple Technology Background is an advantage.
- IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
Share your CVs to email@example.com